The increase in supplier confidence in the bus and coach industry has resulted in record demand for stand space at next Autumn‘s Coach & Bus Live 2015 with over 80% of floor space already taken.
With 120 exhibitors already having reserved stands just 4 four months after launch, the organisers report continued positive demand following from the recent Euro Bus Expo 2014, also held at NEC.
Group Director, Diversified Business Communications, Mark Griffin said: “With nearly all vehicle stands taken and many prime sites sold months ago , the level of re books so early on is a very encouraging sign that suppliers see the real benefits of engaging with their customers face to face at a quality trade exhibition.
"We are seeing demand from all corners of the market but companies wishing to showcase mini and midi vehicles, technology products and, of course, the latest bus and coach ranges have fuelled requests for increase in space within the halls. This is real evidence that the market is seeing a continued stronger trend into 2015 and beyond”.
At the recent post event meeting organisers gave a presentation to exhibitors on the positive survey results from Euro Bus Expo 2014. The findings reported included:
· Increase in attendance and high on quality
· Attendees from 47 countries and exhibitors from over 16 countries taking part
· Only 2% of exhibitors said that they were not satisfied with their exhibitor experience
· 20% of visitors surveyed delayed their purchase decision making to coincide with the show
· When asked how well the visit to the show met their objectives visitors gave it a score of 4.2 out of 5 (against a generic trade show benchmark of 3.72)
· 98% of visitors said that their confidence in business decision making had either stayed the same or improved in the last twelve months
Griffin continued: “These are strong results in anyone’s book and our team are extremely proud that our industry has been able to deliver another great event for the sector. Hopefully it gives suppliers the confidence to know that taking part in this key industry event is good for their business. The message can’t be clearer that people really do need to get the dates in their diary for next year and be part of it”.
Coach & Bus Live is the major domestic showcase for the bus, coach and passenger transport technology sector, taking place at the NEC on 30 September – 1 October. For more information visit www.coachandbuslive.com. Euro Bus Expo returns on 1-3 November 2016.